Known as Shibe Park until 1953, the stadium opened on April 12, 1909 and was home to the Philadelphia Athletics and the Philadelphia Phillies. The final game at Connie Mack Stadium was played on Oct. 1, 1970 and the stadium was demolished in 1976. One panel of the baseball has an inside field view including billboards and stadium seats. The other panel has a view of the outside of the stadium. Paintings by Emily Wolfson printed onto authentic baseballs. Includes a protective clear lucite display box. Click the image to see it larger.