When the stadium opened in 1912, it was known as Redland Field. In 1934, the name was changed to Crosley Field. The final game was played there on June 24, 1970. One panel of the baseball has an inside field view including billboards and stadium seats. The other panel has a view of the outside of the stadium. Painting by Emily Wolfson printed onto authentic baseball. Includes a protective clear lucite display box. Click the image to see it larger.