Home to the St. Louis Cardinals and St. Louis Browns, Sportsman’s Park opened in 1902. It was renamed Busch Stadium in 1953 and the last game was played there on May 8, 1966. One panel of the baseball has an inside field view of the stadium, including billboards and seats painted in full detail. The other panel has a view of the outside of the stadium. Painting by Emily Wolfson printed onto an authentic baseball. Includes a protective clear lucite display box. Click the image to see it larger.